As a part of one's cleanings or in addition too.
- Clean very dirty homes. Typically with one time move in or out cleanings. As most the homes I clean are kept up well by me and are nicer and larger homes. But many use me to clean their very dirty, disorganized and messy homes regularly too. There isn't a home too dirty or disgusting for me. Like cleaning months or years of build up of soap and hard water deposits in showers and tubs that need extra time and scrubbing, to get things back to looking like new. Or homes with animal feces or urine laden floors from animals, or even mice or rat feces. No cause for embarrassment either. That's what I do, is clean. And some of the worst places, not always the kept up ones I clean on a regular basis.
- Additional detailed cleanings of items and/or places. Like inside closets, inside kitchen or bath cabinets, inside pantries, attics, furnace rooms or cleaning the much higher windows and their sills. As well as washing (not dusting) ceiling fans, their light fixtures and the bulbs in them. And perform other ceiling work, such as cleaning and treating wood beams or vegas on ceilings. Working 20 feet or higher to be getting.
- Property maintenance. Perform the cleaning and treating of spa's and pools. Keeping porches, garages and sheds in order and clean. As well as cleaning RV's from or for trips and other recreational vehicles. Also performing yard work and.property care and maintenance. If mowing, raking, pulling weeds, or simply cleaning up a yard in general, Including cleaning up areas after animals, like dogs There are virtually no areas of a home, in a home, or on the properties of, I won't professionally and thoroughly clean and/or get/keep organized.
- Steam Clean Carpeting. Keeping carpeting looking fresh and clean. Especially with those having carpeted rooms with children and/or animals on consistently and/or often. I do not supply the carpet cleaning equipment. Those I do for either own their own system or we rent them for me to do. .
- Organizing rooms and areas. I am very good at organizing/decorating/balancing a room's intended items with the space available. Having worked in others' homes throughout my life. I empty, clean and organize pantries, inside cabinets, rooms, closets, garages or sheds. Getting rid of clutter, cleaning them out, along with cleaning the items that were in them, and then refilling them. Leaving them organized with much more space available afterwards and boxes/totes labeled. At times, others have decided it's time to seriously thin out their home. Getting rid of collected but no longer wanted items from closets, rooms or areas . We get out the boxes, sort to Goodwill, keep/store (professionally pack and label for shipping or storage) and sort out items to discard.
- Professional Painting - Having over 20 years professional painting experience. Growing up into the profession as my father was a professional painter and wallpaper hanger. He learned his craft in trade school in Hamburg, Germany, where he is from. Learning the trade from him, growing up into it, working with him for years. As well as performing and/or overseeing cleaning and painting projects as an apartment manager for over 10 years. Having also painted jets when I was in the U.S. Navy as an AMS (Aviation Structural Mechanic). Being familiar with most types of paint. If latex, oil based, polyurethanes, epoxies, and varnishes. As well as being familiar with wood oils and sealers. Performing the proper and professional preparations for, and applications of.
The additional services I provide to my regular cleaning clients. They not needing to hire others for. Having experienced the quality of work I perform consistently with their home cleanings. Assured they can rely on the same type of professionalism for any and all the additional things they would like or need performed. My rates are the same, regardless of the task.
Many have me do these additional things as their regular home cleaner. Being familiar with me and my work ethics. Many times doing when they are taking their vacations or trips. Already having the codes or keys to their home's. Having me paint rooms in their homes or address or treat areas that make it much more convenient for us both, while they are away. Having paint fumes subsided by the time they get back and having access to areas otherwise occupied and being used when they are there. Coming home from their trips to freshly and professionally painted and/or especially cleaned and treated areas of their home.