As a part of one's cleanings or in addition too.
- Clean dirty and disorganized homes. As some accumulate clutter and items on their counters in their kitchens and bathrooms that simply need to be put away or back in their appropriate places. If being put back in drawers or cabinets where they could/should be. Providing more space and room on their counters/tables to keep them clearer, giving them more room and space to do the things and activities they like to do in those areas.
- Cleaning hair brushes out, or the toothpaste tubes of excess toothpaste around/inside the twist/snap cover where many times it accumulates. Or cleaning the tips of their dishwashing detergent bottles where the detergent can accumulate, inside and out.
- All the homes I clean regularly are kept up well by me and organized while I do. Many having children and/or animals, they getting dirtier faster and things getting misplaced more frequently. Liking that I organize things while cleaning them. Putting back things to where they either belong or could be. Freeing up their spaces they typically use often. So not only cleaning those areas well, but making it much more pleasant for them to do the things they do regularly in those areas for them. Having and leaving more open and organized spaces to do them (their normal activities) in...
- There isn't a home too dirty for me. Like cleaning months or years of build up of soap and hard water deposits in showers and tubs that need extra time and scrubbing to get things back to looking "like new". No cause for embarrassment either. That's what I do, is clean. If after children or animals and some of them much dirtier and disorganized homes than others. Mom's or parents not having the time or energy to be doing those things. .
- Additional detailed cleanings of items and/or places missed often. Washing computer keyboards, TV, cable box or DVD player remote controls that accumulate dirt, grease and grime from being handled with not always the cleanest hands (like while eating). or that are handled much by children. Then cleaning (washing carefully) PC monitors, TV screens, modems and cable boxes that collect dust easily, being electrical devices, creating static that attracts and clings the dust to them that gets or is in our homes. As well as cleaning lamps, the shades of and the light bulbs inside them.
- I also clean (wash) inside kitchen or bath cabinets, inside pantries, attics, furnace rooms or cleaning much higher windows and their sills. As well as washing (not dusting) ceiling fans, their light fixtures and the bulbs in them. And performing other higher ceiling work, such as cleaning and treating wood beams or vegas on ceilings. Working 20 feet or higher at times to be getting them.
- Outside of the Home Property maintenance. Keeping porches, garages and sheds in order and clean. As well as cleaning RV's from or for trips and other recreational vehicles. Performing the cleaning and treating of spa's and pools. Also providing yard work and .property maintenance. Like cleaning up areas after animals like dogs or horses.
- Steam Clean Carpeting. Keep carpeting looking new, fresh and clean. Especially with those having carpeted rooms with children and/or animals on consistently and/or often. I do not supply the carpet cleaning equipment. Those I do for either own their own system or we rent them for me to do. .
- Organizing rooms and areas. I am very good at organizing/decorating/balancing a room's intended items with the space available. Having worked in others' homes throughout my life. I empty, clean and organize pantries, inside cabinets, rooms, closets, garages or sheds. Getting rid of clutter, cleaning them out, along with cleaning the items that were in them, and then refilling them. Leaving them organized with much more space available afterwards and boxes/totes labeled. At times, others have decided it's time to seriously thin out their home. Getting rid of collected but no longer wanted items from closets, rooms or areas . We get out the boxes, sort to Goodwill, keep/store (professionally pack and label for shipping or storage) and sort out items to discard.
- Professional Painting - Having over 20 years professional painting experience. Growing up into the profession as my father was a professional painter and wallpaper hanger. He learned his craft in trade school in Hamburg, Germany, where he is from. Learning the trade from him, growing up into it, working with him for years. As well as performing and/or overseeing cleaning and painting projects as an apartment manager for over 10 years. Also having painted jets when I was in the U.S. Navy as an AMS (Aviation Structural Mechanic). Being familiar with most types of paint. If latex, oil based, polyurethanes, epoxies, and varnishes. As well as being familiar with wood oils and sealers. Performing the proper and professional preparations for, and applications of.
The additional services I provide to my regular cleaning clients. They not needing to hire others for. Having experienced the quality of work I perform consistently with their home cleanings. Assured they can rely on the same type of professionalism for any and all the additional things they would like or need performed. My rates are the same, regardless of the task.
Many have me do these additional things as their regular home cleaner. Being familiar with me and my work ethics. Many times doing when they are taking their vacations or trips. Already having the codes or keys to their home's. Having me paint rooms in their homes or address or treat areas that make it much more convenient for us both, while they are away. Having paint fumes subsided by the time they get back and having access to areas otherwise occupied and being used when they are there. Coming home from their trips to freshly and professionally painted and/or especially cleaned and treated areas of their home.