The Benefits of having me as Your Regular Home Cleaner
1. I take pride in my work, giving others what they would come to expect from a true professional. Showing up each and every time. Providing detailed cleanings consistently for years at the highest standards, for other professionals. Having the knowledge and experience in the cleaning field to be doing so. Providing the type and quality of work that is second to none. Not only providing high quality true detailed cleanings, but cleaning the places and things others don't, and performing the many additional tasks, others don't.
2. I'm not your typical house cleaner. Cleaning anything that needs cleaning, from refrigerators and ovens inside and out, to pulling them out, washing under and behind them, as I also do with washers and dryers. Or removing items and/or dishes to be cleaning out the inside of bath or kitchen cabinets and drawers. Removing and cleaning ceiling light fixtures/bulbs, washing fireplaces, pantries, garages, and porches. I get on ladders 20 feet high to be cleaning higher ceiling fans or higher ceiling light fixtures or windows. Also for the cleaning and treating with oils, natural wood furniture, cabinets, or wood beams and vegas running across or suspended under higher ceilings. As a very thorough cleaner of baths, kitchens and whole home cleanings, I also do the out of ordinary cleaning tasks needed. Higher than usual, dirtier than usual, or places not accessed so easily for others to be doing. There are virtually no areas of a home, in a home, or on the properties of, I won't professionally and thoroughly clean.
3. I enjoy cleaning. Whether it's a home kept up to be spotless, or disorganized, messy or dirty homes. I find it a privilege to be entrusted to clean other's homes. One I don't take lightly. Handling other's things with care and respect. Or caring for their animals when they have them and they're not home too. I love animals, hence my business name. I look after, clean after, and have cared and cleaned for many with dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, ferrets, birds and horses.
4. True detailed cleanings. I clean TV and stereo remote controls and computer keyboards that collect dirt and grime easily. When cleaning stove tops or stereo equipment, removing the round control knobs from. Cleaning them as well as under them where smudges, grease or oils from hands accumulate.. Also unscrewing and removing separate cold/hot water handles on sinks and shower fixtures that have developed grime and hard water deposits under and around them. Or cleaning light fixtures/bulbs above bathroom sinks and their large mirrors. Unscrewing and pulling out the drain plates from the floor of a shower, cleaning all the hair and grime they've collected from the bottom, at times for years. And washing, inside and out, vacuums after the use of. To me, a cleaning machine shouldn't be left dirty. So I clean all the hair and debris around brush rollers off and "wash" the canisters and filters of, inside and out. So your vacuum also sparkles and shines. Smelling fresh and clean along with the rest of your home. Not is the dirtiest, smelliest and dustiest part of it.
5. I'm an Organizer. Emptying pantries, drawers, cabinets, shelving, closets and rooms. Cleaning them and then refilling them, leaving them organized. At times some will have me paint them, or reline shelving or drawers when doing so. When they are empty and clean is the time to be doing. Half the work of doing is already done. Or others have decided it's time to seriously clean out their home. Getting rid of collected but no longer wanted items. We get out the boxes, sort out items to Goodwill, keep (store) or to discard. Labeling/dating boxes and taking articles to discard to Goodwill or the dump. I have an 8 foot long pick-up bed we can fill.
6. As an apartment manager for over 10 years I am accustomed to performing/overseeing repairs and maintenance. So when cleaning, I'll tighten down or replace loose hinges and handles on cabinet doors.. Tighten down a loose or worn toilet seat. Or tightening/fixing/replacing loose towel racks or toilet paper holders. Experienced with pulling out appliances like fridges and ovens carefully to clean under or behind them. Doing it many times at the apartments for their repairing or replacing. Cleaning the backs of where dust clings due to the air vents, fans and the little spacing there is between them and the wall.
7. Familiar with electronics. Having managed a Radio Shack Store for years. Setting numerous sales records while doing so. Setting up and selling computers, stereo equipment, surround sound systems, TV's, scanners, cell phones and selling the equipment and parts for. Knowing the care to take and the safe and effective means of cleaning them.
8. I don't dry dust, like with a feather duster or dry cloth. I will when requested too. And then sometimes too, there is no other way to clean in some tighter spaces with little access for real washing, dry dusting being the only practical alternative.. Like cleaning a power strip when all it's plugs are being used. So one needs to use something to get in between and around the plugs. I use a clean paint brush to do this. Not being practical to be unplugging PC's, modems, cable boxes without causing them to reset.
Otherwise I prefer removing all items from tables, dressers, counters, shelving I am cleaning and washing them down with soapy warm wash water and then wiping them dry. I'll use Pledge or wood soaps and oils on the finer and just dusty wood furniture. Or if it's washing down Venetian blinds, book shelves, light bulbs in lamps, ceiling light fixtures and ceiling fans. The only thing I dry dust, cleaning regularly, are lamp shades. Removing them and doing them outside with a clean, soft, dry paint brush. That's never been used for painting. They work well for getting into the grooves or patterns many lamp shades have to safely clean them..
9. Going above and beyond typical house cleanings. Treating natural wood with oil treatments, or older worn woods with stains and varnishes. Knowledgeable in carpet care having sold high end vacuums and steam cleaners, the best at the time, for years. Having the knowledge and experience to be using others to help keep their carpeting looking like new. As well as steam clean large area rugs, wool or synthetic. After vacuuming well first any debris or animal hair from them. And clean and treat spa's, Jacuzzi and pools. And the emptying/organizing /cleaning of garages, porches or sheds.
10. The same person, me, comes to clean your home each and every time. Not having different people coming to clean your home or others not vested in their own company as I am. To be giving higher quality work and/ or doing the out of ordinary things. Which at times other cleaners are either restricted to doing, simply don't do, or charge more for doing.
11. I take the guesswork out of finding someone reliable, trustworthy and professional. Personable and communicative, desiring to learn what my clients want and then giving that to them. Welcoming suggestions, corrections and personal pet peeves. Continuously searching and finding better ways to serve each and every one of my clients. I am not perfect. But that doesn't mean I don't try to be.
12. I am a true professional, and as such I don't bring my cell phone in on any job with me or do I need too. I operate my business by email, making it more efficient for me to work without interruptions and get back to those that inquire of me after I get done with work and get home. I realize it is sometimes nicer to be able to talk to someone when one needs a service like mine. But like with not carrying or using my phone on jobs, I like to give my full attention to the job at hand and do the best job I am capable of doing. Giving extra time and work more often than not. Not trying to do .the least amount of work for what others invest in their cleanings. Treating others (and their things) like I would like to be treated. Not it being just about the almighty dollar. Being older I believe does help too, as I've worked in more homes than most and have the many years experience and know how, to be more efficient and effective in all the things I do and clean.
Thanks for reading.
- Harry -
- Harry -